I’m working on a new project idea that would need testing and looking for a streamer who’s into Games and can help me to:
1) Gather an online audience of approx. 100 people (preferred channel/method is Discord but open to others)
2) Organise a series of live events (at a game environment that I will provide access to) with such an audience, with each event requiring the participation of 15-25 people
3) Play along with such users (duration of event is approx. 30 mins each)
4) Amount of events is 4-6 spread across 2 days (one at the end of July and another date in August). The expected payable hours are 6-8 hours of work in total.
5) Be capable of providing feedback on the experience, duration, format, etc
– Be 18+
– Access to a reasonable computer and webcam + high-speed bandwidth
– Access to a pre-existing pool of followers and/or is able to guarantee the participation of 100 real users
– Can organise event effectively and as per required specs and dates/times
– Young, fun, game-loving streamer (ideally, a Roblox or Minecraft user)
Just to clarify, I am not interested in gathering audience’s personal data but to test the experience with an up and coming, game-loving streamer who wants to get involved in something new. Beyond the necessary promotion efforts intended to gather the required audience, discretion will be required (this is a closed test/Beta). Agencies and organisations need no apply — this post is for individuals only.
Feel free to reach out with questions and when reaching out please include link to at least one of your existing online streams for ref. Thanks
To apply for this job please visit www.peopleperhour.com.